Saturday, December 15, 2007

Festive endings and new beginnings.

The festive year end is here and everyone is scurrying to get their Christmas shopping done. Have you tried driving into Orchard Road?! I haven't quite got round to doing my shopping yet but have put up our Christmas tree (as seen here in this post).
This is usually my favourite time of the year. Somehow though...amidst all the hustle and bustle...I'm sitting here with quiet anticipation...excited about new beginnings.
Next week, will be the start of a new school term and the start of a whole new series of lectures - Molecular and Cell Biology. But what I'm all excited about is this new blog! I hope all of you out there - students, friends, family and those "clueless about DNA" will enjoy my musings as I share my thoughts and views in the days, weeks, months and years (?!) ahead.

No comments: