Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Let's start from the very beginning...

Going easy today. Hope you enjoy this "old school" movie video of one of the best loved songs ever! I remember going to see this movie when I was a kid and loving every moment of it. A true classic!

Why have I put this in my blog today? Well, my dearest girlfriend, who is science illiterate, has been so nice as to try to read through my last 2 posts. But, still she remains clueless!

For this dear friend and all who are still clueless about my writings, I shall "start from the very beginning because that's a very good place to start. When you read, you begin with A B C, when you sing, you begin with Do Re Mi" and when you learn biochemistry, you begin with carbohydrates,lipids,proteins and nucleic acids - the 4 major macromolecules of life.

I believe anyone and everyone can understand science. You just have to grasp the basic "notes" and then you'll be able to "sing a song". And it is for this reason that I have created this blog!

So! Look out for my next post where I will explain "What the heck are macromolecules anyway?". See ya!

No comments: